Saturday, February 23, 2013

I'm A Balloon Artist

When I first started thinking of a name for my page, someone suggested balloonist. I liked the word, but for some reason, I looked up the dictionary for the meaning of balloonist.

It was not defined as one who sculpts balloons to into various shapes and decorations.

The definition given by Merriam-Webster's online dictionary means someone who "operates or rides in a balloon".

Other words like 'balloonry' and 'ballooning' have similar meanings.

Wonder if balloon twisters or artists will gain a definition in the future dictionaries. We're all classified under 'Entertainer' but don't have a specific title.

For now, I'm happy to be a balloon artist.


Big caterpillar that I made some time ago with FlowerClown's
caterpillar design.

No comments:

Post a Comment