Friday, February 8, 2013

Flower bouquets

There are many reasons for flower bouquets and here are three of them :

This first one was for my niece who turned 6. There were 4 flowers but the other two were hidden behind. I added another base to it eventually to stabilise it. She said that she hated pink but likes blue and purple.



This second one was for a friend who wanted to bring something bright and cheery to her friend who was in hospital. Her friend can't have fresh flowers and so a bouquet of balloon flowers were ordered for her! She likes the lady mouse and I made it into a vase holder. 



This last one was for Australia Day. It was raining and pouring and looking so gloomy, I thought it would be nice to have something sunny and Australiany in the house.



The next time you need a bouquet of flowers, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment