Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cow


 Moooo!

Finally made a cow. For some unknown reason, I've been meaning to make a cow since half a year ago. Never got round to doing it. Why? I don't know. Every time I sat down to make something, the cow slipped my mind. So, just a few days a go, I decided that I'm putting all other learning projects on hold and make myself a cow.

This brown one was made from memory of pictures I had seen on internet. Not too bad, for a first attempt. But the horns didn't seem right, so I thought I had better look for some instructions on how to make the horns.




And so, I came upon Ralph Dewey's cow head instructions on BalloonHQ and followed it. So now, the cow looks a lot more decent, doesn't it?!

Ok, I did recycle the mouth balloon. :)

And the colour change? Well, that was because my 5 y.o. insisted that cows are white. I told her that the cows we see in the farms and big grasslands were all brown or black. But no, it has to be white.

So, white it is and I think I'm quite happy with this. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment