Sunday, February 3, 2013

More animals and insects

A few animals and insects for this post...

Saw a youtube tutorial on a ladybug bracelet and had always meant to try it. Finally found the time to work on it! This ladybug uses 5 balloons! Something I don't usually want to try because of the number of balloons that go into  one little sculpture. But, as with everything, I just had to give it a go. As I made it, i felt all the more that this ladybug is worth every one of the 5 balloons. Pretty and cute!



I have seen these butterflies being made on a few balloon twisters' portfolio. I was reluctant to make one because of the usage of hearts. But I cannot deny that they are the cutest and easiest butterflies around too!




I learnt to make this adorable penguin through a web jamming session. It's a bit more work than the usual ones with slightly twisting techniques. I like the little ear twist at the top of the head. It allows for more attachment to be made. I can see flowers and hats attached!



This monkey on a tree was made when my girls were playing outside on the driveway. The trees were swaying and I had balloons on my hand. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment