Thursday, July 25, 2013

A ninjago and a mermaid

A few weeks ago one of my daughter's schoolmates asked for a ninjago. A gold ninjago. Me and legos? hmm... Well, I went onto the search engines and searched for gold ninjago to have an idea of what it looks like.

This was what I made for him. After I have finished, I could hardly tell what is what and it look just like a big blob of gold balloons. But when he looked into the delivery bag he recognised it straight away and went off showing it to his mates!




Made this mermaid after seeing pictures of it made by many other balloon twisters and wanted to try my hand at it. The first time I made it was two days ago at the park with my girls while they played. I don't usually like to make balloons while other children are around, but it just so happened that a family of 4 (mum, dad, 2y.o. and a baby) with 2 dogs came to play and I gave it to them when I had finished. Strangely, the 2 y.o. girl wasn't interested, but the mum was. This goes to show that even adults enjoy balloons as much as children do!

After the polite thank yous, the mum commented that she likes the bikini. :) And I get to hand out a name card. Bonus! I hope you like her too. And her bikini.



No comments:

Post a Comment