Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gifting to businesses

I enjoy making a balloon for a business that I have used to say 'thank you'. Most of the time it's a restaurant, but the last three I made were for different businesses.

This monkey on a horse was for Farmcraft, a farmers' shop where I got my chickens and feed from. They gave it to a driver whose daughter loves, or rather, is mad over horses.


This kitty sat at Malaysia Makanan, an eatery we enjoy going to. The food they serve taste the closest to the Singapore/Malaysia local dishes. I usually leave a balloon for an eatery if the food and service is good.


And this ladybug on a wheelbarrow was for the builders who spent a whole week tearing down and building up this new colourbond fence and concreting the retaining wall. They're a fun-loving bunch, singing, listening to music and chatting away while they worked. Very young, but quick and experienced.

A great way for me to say thanks and show my appreciation. How do you thank the businesses that have served you well?

No comments:

Post a Comment