Sunday, December 16, 2012

Headband and huge flower!

Spent about 2 hours last night doing up these gifts for two special people today. It wouldn't have cost me so much time if I had the sense to plan ahead what I wanted. Nevertheless, it was a wonderful 2 hours of exploring and learning and coming up with such cute and beautiful pieces! The designs were from various balloon artists and other than photos from Balloony Glen and Sylvia Ang on Facebook, I can't remember where else I see this flower.

The headband was for a birthday girl who will turn 5 in two days. Brought it to church with us to give it to her and her younger brother was more fascinated by it! LOL!

The huge flower was for a Christmas party. Not exactly for the party, but the one who hired my to twist balloons. I make it a point to make something special for the person who pays me and this time decided on this. It's quite a popular flower design in Singapore. Mainly used with yellow 260Qs for the petals and black for the middle or a huge round for the middle.

I was nearly out of yellow and decided on orange. My daughter gladly modelled them for me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment