Friday, October 12, 2012

Start of Balloonaholic!


This blog started because I needed somewhere to keep my balloon photos and do a little writeup about them. I started balloon twisting as a hobby in November 2011 and am now hopelessly addicted to them. A friend gave me the term 'Balloonaholic' and I liked it so much, I'm starting a blog with this title!

I'm still at the stage of learning from online videos and forums and am truly grateful to the balloon community around the world for being so generous in sharing their expertise and skills. I will be posting the links of where the tutorials came from. If you are into balloon twisting, I hope you'll find the links helpful!

Thought I'll also post up some pictures of balloons that I had learnt this year.. It's been quite a journey and I have learnt a lot through the videos and forums.

Happy twisting!

No comments:

Post a Comment